Ok everyone calendars out, because have we got a date for you to save. Friday 13 June to be specific, when our Here conference returns to the magnificent Royal Geographical Society in London. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday February 4 which is also when we’ll be revealing some of the amazing creative talents we have confirmed to speak at our flagship event. You can follow Here on Twitter and find us on Facebook. You can (and should!) also sign up to our dedicated Here newsletter to get all the updates delivered direct to your inbox; you can sign up at the Here website.
We are thrilled to announce WeTransfer as our official event partner for Here London 2014. WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
There are still a few sponsorship opportunities for Here London 2014 available for organisations who want to engage with hundreds of creatively-minded delegates. Contact Will at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss commercial packages tailored to suit your needs.
- The past, present and future of gaming on The It’s Nice That Podcast
- Photographer Enda Bowe searches for light and beauty in At Mirrored River
- Dive into the trippy 3D world of Vector Meldrew in his latest video for Addison Groove
- Finnish illustrator Daniel Stolle’s atmospheric editorial illustrations
- Iris Erlings’ delicate drawings are inspired by the works of modernist sculptors
- Node Berlin Oslo talks through its redesign of Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Miffy creator, author and illustrator Dick Bruna dies aged 89
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality