Ok everyone calendars out, because have we got a date for you to save. Friday 13 June to be specific, when our Here conference returns to the magnificent Royal Geographical Society in London. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday February 4 which is also when we’ll be revealing some of the amazing creative talents we have confirmed to speak at our flagship event. You can follow Here on Twitter and find us on Facebook. You can (and should!) also sign up to our dedicated Here newsletter to get all the updates delivered direct to your inbox; you can sign up at the Here website.
We are thrilled to announce WeTransfer as our official event partner for Here London 2014. WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
There are still a few sponsorship opportunities for Here London 2014 available for organisations who want to engage with hundreds of creatively-minded delegates. Contact Will at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss commercial packages tailored to suit your needs.
- Oliver Jeffers, Yuri Suzuki, Anna Ginsburg and Jimmy Turrell at Nicer Tuesdays
- An exercise in colour and control: David Hockney’s 82 portraits and one still life at the RA
- Woodstock 1969 immortalised on film by iconic photographer Baron Wolman
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round