Ok everyone calendars out, because have we got a date for you to save. Friday 13 June to be specific, when our Here conference returns to the magnificent Royal Geographical Society in London. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday February 4 which is also when we’ll be revealing some of the amazing creative talents we have confirmed to speak at our flagship event. You can follow Here on Twitter and find us on Facebook. You can (and should!) also sign up to our dedicated Here newsletter to get all the updates delivered direct to your inbox; you can sign up at the Here website.
We are thrilled to announce WeTransfer as our official event partner for Here London 2014. WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
There are still a few sponsorship opportunities for Here London 2014 available for organisations who want to engage with hundreds of creatively-minded delegates. Contact Will at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss commercial packages tailored to suit your needs.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Biel defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs