Ok everyone calendars out, because have we got a date for you to save. Friday 13 June to be specific, when our Here conference returns to the magnificent Royal Geographical Society in London. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday February 4 which is also when we’ll be revealing some of the amazing creative talents we have confirmed to speak at our flagship event. You can follow Here on Twitter and find us on Facebook. You can (and should!) also sign up to our dedicated Here newsletter to get all the updates delivered direct to your inbox; you can sign up at the Here website.
We are thrilled to announce WeTransfer as our official event partner for Here London 2014. WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
There are still a few sponsorship opportunities for Here London 2014 available for organisations who want to engage with hundreds of creatively-minded delegates. Contact Will at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss commercial packages tailored to suit your needs.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns