Ok everyone calendars out, because have we got a date for you to save. Friday 13 June to be specific, when our Here conference returns to the magnificent Royal Geographical Society in London. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday February 4 which is also when we’ll be revealing some of the amazing creative talents we have confirmed to speak at our flagship event. You can follow Here on Twitter and find us on Facebook. You can (and should!) also sign up to our dedicated Here newsletter to get all the updates delivered direct to your inbox; you can sign up at the Here website.
We are thrilled to announce WeTransfer as our official event partner for Here London 2014. WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
There are still a few sponsorship opportunities for Here London 2014 available for organisations who want to engage with hundreds of creatively-minded delegates. Contact Will at email@example.com to discuss commercial packages tailored to suit your needs.
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- The world’s largest Renoir collection is made accessible to all by filmmaker Phil Grabsky
- Ryan Peltier plays with scale in his neatly constructed space-themed illustrations
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016