How would you expect Lynx Africa’s 18th birthday to play out? Pre-lash round your mate’s parent’s house then out into town on the bus wearing your best Ben Sherman shirt only to get I.D’d and be sick on to your beige loafers outside KFC? Sounds pretty perfect to me. No, Lynx have opted for a more civilised birthday bash this year to celebrate their 18th year and have enlisted some of the UK’s top artistic talent to help them.
Here we have 18 Lynx Africa-inspired submissions from the likes of Kyle Platts, Daniel David Freeman, Sam Taylor and Jim’ll Paint It among many more. What do all these lads have in common? They all draw in a style so tinged with crude humour that you know for pretty much certain that their cock drawings are absolutely first rate. Fantastic campaign, happy birthday smell-givers!
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli