Not being biased because we know these two (and my are they lovely) but this newly completed website showing the collaborative work of Isabel Gibson and Helen Chesney is brilliant. Isabel Gibson was one of the Graduates last year, winning us over with her Africar project. Helen and Isabel attended University together and, as soon as they realised they were both kind of on the same track ideas-wise, they started collaborating on a range of commissioned and self-initiated projects with one another.
One year on they have formed a somewhat indestructable power-duo and are now taking the design world by storm with their ingenious set designs. Tate? Done. Rooftop of Netil House? Done. An entire Willy Wonka themed New Year’s Eve party? DONE. Can’t wait to see what these two scamps get up to next.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"