Not being biased because we know these two (and my are they lovely) but this newly completed website showing the collaborative work of Isabel Gibson and Helen Chesney is brilliant. Isabel Gibson was one of the Graduates last year, winning us over with her Africar project. Helen and Isabel attended University together and, as soon as they realised they were both kind of on the same track ideas-wise, they started collaborating on a range of commissioned and self-initiated projects with one another.
One year on they have formed a somewhat indestructable power-duo and are now taking the design world by storm with their ingenious set designs. Tate? Done. Rooftop of Netil House? Done. An entire Willy Wonka themed New Year’s Eve party? DONE. Can’t wait to see what these two scamps get up to next.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf