Not being biased because we know these two (and my are they lovely) but this newly completed website showing the collaborative work of Isabel Gibson and Helen Chesney is brilliant. Isabel Gibson was one of the Graduates last year, winning us over with her Africar project. Helen and Isabel attended University together and, as soon as they realised they were both kind of on the same track ideas-wise, they started collaborating on a range of commissioned and self-initiated projects with one another.
One year on they have formed a somewhat indestructable power-duo and are now taking the design world by storm with their ingenious set designs. Tate? Done. Rooftop of Netil House? Done. An entire Willy Wonka themed New Year’s Eve party? DONE. Can’t wait to see what these two scamps get up to next.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work