Over the course of seven years It’s Nice That has been providing creative inspiration on a daily basis through our website, our publications and our events programme. But never ones to rest on our laurels, we are always reviewing what we do and how we do it. This is where you (hopefully!) come in. As part of our ongoing development of the It’s Nice That platforms, we’re super-keen to find out a bit more about who you are and find out what you like about the website, what you don’t and what you might like to see in the future. This way we can move It’s Nice That forward with plans that put our readers front and centre.
Of course like the hyenas helping Scar in The Lion King there’s a quid pro quo, and everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a draw to win an iPad Mini or a bundle of our previous publications. So head this way to take the It’s Nice That audience survey, help an old friend out and shape the future of itsnicethat.com.
The It’s Nice That team
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos