Over the course of seven years It’s Nice That has been providing creative inspiration on a daily basis through our website, our publications and our events programme. But never ones to rest on our laurels, we are always reviewing what we do and how we do it. This is where you (hopefully!) come in. As part of our ongoing development of the It’s Nice That platforms, we’re super-keen to find out a bit more about who you are and find out what you like about the website, what you don’t and what you might like to see in the future. This way we can move It’s Nice That forward with plans that put our readers front and centre.
Of course like the hyenas helping Scar in The Lion King there’s a quid pro quo, and everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a draw to win an iPad Mini or a bundle of our previous publications. So head this way to take the It’s Nice That audience survey, help an old friend out and shape the future of itsnicethat.com.
The It’s Nice That team
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- David Wilson directs deeply moving film B.E.N. about using AI robots to tackle loneliness
- Art and About: Charlotte Trounce celebrates the architectural beauty of museums and galleries
- Riikka Laakso’s screenprinted zine is a tribute to Moomin author Tove Jansson
- Sandy Van Helden’s illustrations of contemporary culture
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Juan Aballe’s photographs of pastoral landscapes filled with wanderlust
- Exclusive first interview with new UK Vice.com editor Jamie Clifton