From the south coast to the northern hinterlands ring out the bells, It’s Nice That’s D&AD student brief is live! For the first time we are working with the creative organisation and we’re setting students a challenge quite close to home. Many of you will know that It’s Nice That started life at Brighton University, but as we’ve grown our audience has diversified massively and we’re delighted to attract readers from every part of the creative world, from excited freshers to creative directors feared and revered in equal measure.
But we’re looking for new ways to engage with a student audience – both those who know about us and those who don’t – and hopefully not just those at art school but anyone with an interest in the art and design world.
So whether it’s a killer poster campaign, a brilliant app, a superb event, an inspiring publication or something we’ve not even dreamed of we want to see how the students themselves feel we might go about this. You can read more about the brief and get all the entry information over on the D&AD student awards site.
We can’t wait to see the work – good luck!
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work