From the south coast to the northern hinterlands ring out the bells, It’s Nice That’s D&AD student brief is live! For the first time we are working with the creative organisation and we’re setting students a challenge quite close to home. Many of you will know that It’s Nice That started life at Brighton University, but as we’ve grown our audience has diversified massively and we’re delighted to attract readers from every part of the creative world, from excited freshers to creative directors feared and revered in equal measure.
But we’re looking for new ways to engage with a student audience – both those who know about us and those who don’t – and hopefully not just those at art school but anyone with an interest in the art and design world.
So whether it’s a killer poster campaign, a brilliant app, a superb event, an inspiring publication or something we’ve not even dreamed of we want to see how the students themselves feel we might go about this. You can read more about the brief and get all the entry information over on the D&AD student awards site.
We can’t wait to see the work – good luck!
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations