The other day we made an announcement that you had only 60 hours left to get your copy of the It’s Nice That Annual at the extra-special pre-order price of £35, including free shipping – in fact we were pretty insistent. But then we got the very first books through the door this afternoon (they look NICE!) and had a bit of a change of heart. So for the rest of the weekend we’ll be keeping the pre-orders flowing and the price at the same rate so you’ve got an extra two whole days to get your orders in.
But mark our words, come Monday that’s it – as soon as we’re back in the office at 9am you’ll have missed your chance of an unbelievable bargain forever. You know what to do…
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books