We are very proud to announce the launch of our first ever collaboration with fashion brand ASOS today. We’ve been working behind the scenes with 10 up and coming illustrators and designers to produce 10 limited edition printed T-shirts, which go on sale today. To add a hefty dose of something a little extra special, with every single order of the T-shirts, the lucky buyer also gets the corresponding design as a limited edition print.
Designers include some of the best young talent out there with Rob Matthews, Greg Eason, Sophie Kern, Owen Gatley and Rose Blake all making an appearance. As the title suggests stocks are limited, so here’s your chance to find your first piece of your new summer wardrobe, and freshen up your walls at the same time.
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Workwear: animator Paul Layzell on sports and nostalgia in his style
- Promoting academia with zig-zags, giant facial features and old trash: a masterclass from designer Nejc Prah
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Lukas Ackermann’s playfully abstract identity for new Zurich culture hub
- Things! The finest bits and bobs we were sent in September
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here