We are very proud to announce the launch of our first ever collaboration with fashion brand ASOS today. We’ve been working behind the scenes with 10 up and coming illustrators and designers to produce 10 limited edition printed T-shirts, which go on sale today. To add a hefty dose of something a little extra special, with every single order of the T-shirts, the lucky buyer also gets the corresponding design as a limited edition print.
Designers include some of the best young talent out there with Rob Matthews, Greg Eason, Sophie Kern, Owen Gatley and Rose Blake all making an appearance. As the title suggests stocks are limited, so here’s your chance to find your first piece of your new summer wardrobe, and freshen up your walls at the same time.
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU