We are very proud to announce the launch of our first ever collaboration with fashion brand ASOS today. We’ve been working behind the scenes with 10 up and coming illustrators and designers to produce 10 limited edition printed T-shirts, which go on sale today. To add a hefty dose of something a little extra special, with every single order of the T-shirts, the lucky buyer also gets the corresponding design as a limited edition print.
Designers include some of the best young talent out there with Rob Matthews, Greg Eason, Sophie Kern, Owen Gatley and Rose Blake all making an appearance. As the title suggests stocks are limited, so here’s your chance to find your first piece of your new summer wardrobe, and freshen up your walls at the same time.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf