We’ve introduced you to the work of Designbolaget before – one of Copenhagen’s finest creative agencies – but now it’s time to meet one of their former senior designers; a man whose long-term life plans lie outside of Denmark. Lukas Muellner has been a full-time designer for the last seven years, training in his native Austria and spending some time on exchange at London College of Communication. Since then he’s been in Scandinavia but has recently upped sticks and relocated to London to pursue his hopes and dreams.
Needless to say this gentleman is a designer par excellence with some serious pedigree working on print projects, branding and even a splash of digital. We’re confident he’s gong to do well over here in London and are happy to welcome him into the community. All we need now is for someone to offer him a job…
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs