We’ve introduced you to the work of Designbolaget before – one of Copenhagen’s finest creative agencies – but now it’s time to meet one of their former senior designers; a man whose long-term life plans lie outside of Denmark. Lukas Muellner has been a full-time designer for the last seven years, training in his native Austria and spending some time on exchange at London College of Communication. Since then he’s been in Scandinavia but has recently upped sticks and relocated to London to pursue his hopes and dreams.
Needless to say this gentleman is a designer par excellence with some serious pedigree working on print projects, branding and even a splash of digital. We’re confident he’s gong to do well over here in London and are happy to welcome him into the community. All we need now is for someone to offer him a job…
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"