We’ve introduced you to the work of Designbolaget before – one of Copenhagen’s finest creative agencies – but now it’s time to meet one of their former senior designers; a man whose long-term life plans lie outside of Denmark. Lukas Muellner has been a full-time designer for the last seven years, training in his native Austria and spending some time on exchange at London College of Communication. Since then he’s been in Scandinavia but has recently upped sticks and relocated to London to pursue his hopes and dreams.
Needless to say this gentleman is a designer par excellence with some serious pedigree working on print projects, branding and even a splash of digital. We’re confident he’s gong to do well over here in London and are happy to welcome him into the community. All we need now is for someone to offer him a job…
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan