The bird man returns! We don’t know how Luke Stephenson does it, but he has a certain knack for getting birds to sit still and pose for his lens. I’ve always suspected these photos of birds smiling was the project that actually launched coloured backgrounds into the colossal, two year trend that has skyrocketed the popularity of still-life photographers and increased worldwide fruit sales by three per cent (this may be made-up).
In his latest venture, Luke has been asked to create the lookbook for the fashion design duo, Agi & Sam. Their much talked about new line for Topman that draws inspirations from owls in association with football is a fantastically inventive collection, made all the better by Luke’s shoot. He even took a few sneaky pics of the designers themselves in true, vintage football sticker style.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations