The bird man returns! We don’t know how Luke Stephenson does it, but he has a certain knack for getting birds to sit still and pose for his lens. I’ve always suspected these photos of birds smiling was the project that actually launched coloured backgrounds into the colossal, two year trend that has skyrocketed the popularity of still-life photographers and increased worldwide fruit sales by three per cent (this may be made-up).
In his latest venture, Luke has been asked to create the lookbook for the fashion design duo, Agi & Sam. Their much talked about new line for Topman that draws inspirations from owls in association with football is a fantastically inventive collection, made all the better by Luke’s shoot. He even took a few sneaky pics of the designers themselves in true, vintage football sticker style.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"