At last month’s Nicer Tuesdays supported by Park Communications, we heard from four speakers who work in various ways in and around the music industry, But when it came to being immersed in that world, photographer Dan Wilton took the biscuit. He spoke about his experiences on tour with Californian band (and brothers) The Bots, whose European tour he tagged along on and created a brilliant zine documenting what he saw. From the world’s biggest pig museum to hiding cuddly toys in trees as a means of taunting the brother’s mum, Dan spoke with wit and passion about how he gently manipulates situations to get the most interesting and unusual shots possible.
Founded in 1991, Park Communications is considered by many to be London’s preeminent printer. With a roster of both corporate and cultural clients, Park is a one-stop-shop to translate, artwork, print and bind literature of many different kinds, from the finest coffee table books and catalogues, through FTSE annual reports, to niche market magazines and brochures. Working closely with clients to develop bespoke creative solutions, Park’s reputation is built on the highest quality, reliability and flexibility.
They have brought their professionalism to both our Printed Pages magazine and the It’s Nice That Annual 2013, and we look forward to working with them in 2014 and beyond. To contact Park, email Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.parkcom.co.uk.
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art inspo
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Design studio Build creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs