When something is well-designed, be it a magazine, building, fashion collection or car – it should be well-celebrated. To honour the spectacular and cutting-edge design of the brand new Lexus NX, a new digital art exhibition entitled NX-Perspectives has been launched. Gathering together some of the world’s leading creative thinkers, makers and doers, Lexus have assigned them to create a special piece of performance art inspired by the Lexus NX to exhibit in the digital show.
Among those involved, innovative duo Hellicar and Lewis have been given the task of making work inspired by the striking silhouette of the Lexus NX, and they have put together an exciting, interactive and digital kaleidoscope that allows the user to create “stunning visual and audio landscapes.”
LuckyMe and Lunice have also been working on a project that aims to take the lighting design of the Lexus NX and incorporate it into a brand new music video. The craftsmanship of the interior of the car has also inspired a brilliant piece of video art by exciting and innovative London-based tech-lovers, Studio XO.
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Maya Fuhr's new project adds a slick, 80s-inspired editorial feel to a hospital setting
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs