Up there in the top three of places I want to visit is Japan’s gleaming hub, Tokyo; all sparkling lights, delicious food and (I imagine) huge sprawling panoramic views, with photo-opps a’plenty nestled in between. It’s appropriate then that car manufacturer Nissan are offering budding photographers across Europe the chance to win a trip to the Tokyo Motor Show 2013. All you need to do is to submit your photograph which channels the theme of “urban life” on the Nissan Facebook Page and sit back and wait.
And if you don’t win the trip to Tokyo don’t despair; exclusive to It’s Nice That is an additional prize offering two more winners an all-expenses paid trip for two to Berlin, including flights and accommodation. Woooooo! What are you waiting for?
The competition will run until November 6.
This article was produced in association with Nissan.
- Best of the Web is here, and so is the weekend!
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- Friday Mixtape: Legendary record label, 4AD
- Risograph photograph journal, This is the Same Ocean, returns with a sixth issue
- Illustrator Gizem Vural impresses us with attention-grabbing personal work and commissions
- Colophon Foundry re-releases its road-sign inspired typeface, Montefiore, with new specimen
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- The photos Juergen Teller took while waiting for Rihanna
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Meet Berlin-based studio Büro Bum Bum
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again