Up there in the top three of places I want to visit is Japan’s gleaming hub, Tokyo; all sparkling lights, delicious food and (I imagine) huge sprawling panoramic views, with photo-opps a’plenty nestled in between. It’s appropriate then that car manufacturer Nissan are offering budding photographers across Europe the chance to win a trip to the Tokyo Motor Show 2013. All you need to do is to submit your photograph which channels the theme of “urban life” on the Nissan Facebook Page and sit back and wait.
And if you don’t win the trip to Tokyo don’t despair; exclusive to It’s Nice That is an additional prize offering two more winners an all-expenses paid trip for two to Berlin, including flights and accommodation. Woooooo! What are you waiting for?
The competition will run until November 6.
This article was produced in association with Nissan.
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"