Up there in the top three of places I want to visit is Japan’s gleaming hub, Tokyo; all sparkling lights, delicious food and (I imagine) huge sprawling panoramic views, with photo-opps a’plenty nestled in between. It’s appropriate then that car manufacturer Nissan are offering budding photographers across Europe the chance to win a trip to the Tokyo Motor Show 2013. All you need to do is to submit your photograph which channels the theme of “urban life” on the Nissan Facebook Page and sit back and wait.
And if you don’t win the trip to Tokyo don’t despair; exclusive to It’s Nice That is an additional prize offering two more winners an all-expenses paid trip for two to Berlin, including flights and accommodation. Woooooo! What are you waiting for?
The competition will run until November 6.
This article was produced in association with Nissan.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016