Up there in the top three of places I want to visit is Japan’s gleaming hub, Tokyo; all sparkling lights, delicious food and (I imagine) huge sprawling panoramic views, with photo-opps a’plenty nestled in between. It’s appropriate then that car manufacturer Nissan are offering budding photographers across Europe the chance to win a trip to the Tokyo Motor Show 2013. All you need to do is to submit your photograph which channels the theme of “urban life” on the Nissan Facebook Page and sit back and wait.
And if you don’t win the trip to Tokyo don’t despair; exclusive to It’s Nice That is an additional prize offering two more winners an all-expenses paid trip for two to Berlin, including flights and accommodation. Woooooo! What are you waiting for?
The competition will run until November 6.
This article was produced in association with Nissan.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books