Up there in the top three of places I want to visit is Japan’s gleaming hub, Tokyo; all sparkling lights, delicious food and (I imagine) huge sprawling panoramic views, with photo-opps a’plenty nestled in between. It’s appropriate then that car manufacturer Nissan are offering budding photographers across Europe the chance to win a trip to the Tokyo Motor Show 2013. All you need to do is to submit your photograph which channels the theme of “urban life” on the Nissan Facebook Page and sit back and wait.
And if you don’t win the trip to Tokyo don’t despair; exclusive to It’s Nice That is an additional prize offering two more winners an all-expenses paid trip for two to Berlin, including flights and accommodation. Woooooo! What are you waiting for?
The competition will run until November 6.
This article was produced in association with Nissan.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain