So two short weeks ago we announced the first ever It’s Nice That Annual but so far we’ve only revealed the cover – until now. After weeks of painstaking selection, writing and a great deal of design work we are delighted to unveil some of the spreads from our new 264-page baby.
With more than 150 pieces of our favourite work from the past year there’s a great deal of graphic design, illustration, art and photography to enjoy as well as some of the weirder things that have tickled our fancy. We’ve also got a look at some of the most interesting titles from our weekly Bookshelf feature, brought to life by the excellent Oscar Bolton Green, a round-up of our super-talented 2012 Graduates and a nod to the best gallery shows of the past year.
So if you’ve already ordered one, this is what you can expect come December and if you haven’t, well, we hope this whets your appetite – you can see more spreads on our shop page. We’re only printing 1,500 of these bad boys so order now to make sure you get your hands on one and remember postage and packaging included in the £35 price for ALL pre-orders placed before the end of November.
Orders will be shipped first week of December so the clock is ticking people – this is NOT a drill! Place your pre-order through our shop page now!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Design studio Build creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs