So two short weeks ago we announced the first ever It’s Nice That Annual but so far we’ve only revealed the cover – until now. After weeks of painstaking selection, writing and a great deal of design work we are delighted to unveil some of the spreads from our new 264-page baby.
With more than 150 pieces of our favourite work from the past year there’s a great deal of graphic design, illustration, art and photography to enjoy as well as some of the weirder things that have tickled our fancy. We’ve also got a look at some of the most interesting titles from our weekly Bookshelf feature, brought to life by the excellent Oscar Bolton Green, a round-up of our super-talented 2012 Graduates and a nod to the best gallery shows of the past year.
So if you’ve already ordered one, this is what you can expect come December and if you haven’t, well, we hope this whets your appetite – you can see more spreads on our shop page. We’re only printing 1,500 of these bad boys so order now to make sure you get your hands on one and remember postage and packaging included in the £35 price for ALL pre-orders placed before the end of November.
Orders will be shipped first week of December so the clock is ticking people – this is NOT a drill! Place your pre-order through our shop page now!
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters
- French illustrator Damien Filliatre's “trashy and cynical” universe
- Graphic Designer Robynne Redgrave profiles prolific Yelp.com reviewer in You Can Change
- Photographer Ina Niehoff's "pure and silent" look at the Moroccan countryside
- The meticulously layered and striped paintings of Guy Yanai
- Design studio Sawdust shares its most-loved books
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant