So two short weeks ago we announced the first ever It’s Nice That Annual but so far we’ve only revealed the cover – until now. After weeks of painstaking selection, writing and a great deal of design work we are delighted to unveil some of the spreads from our new 264-page baby.
With more than 150 pieces of our favourite work from the past year there’s a great deal of graphic design, illustration, art and photography to enjoy as well as some of the weirder things that have tickled our fancy. We’ve also got a look at some of the most interesting titles from our weekly Bookshelf feature, brought to life by the excellent Oscar Bolton Green, a round-up of our super-talented 2012 Graduates and a nod to the best gallery shows of the past year.
So if you’ve already ordered one, this is what you can expect come December and if you haven’t, well, we hope this whets your appetite – you can see more spreads on our shop page. We’re only printing 1,500 of these bad boys so order now to make sure you get your hands on one and remember postage and packaging included in the £35 price for ALL pre-orders placed before the end of November.
Orders will be shipped first week of December so the clock is ticking people – this is NOT a drill! Place your pre-order through our shop page now!
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations