So two short weeks ago we announced the first ever It’s Nice That Annual but so far we’ve only revealed the cover – until now. After weeks of painstaking selection, writing and a great deal of design work we are delighted to unveil some of the spreads from our new 264-page baby.
With more than 150 pieces of our favourite work from the past year there’s a great deal of graphic design, illustration, art and photography to enjoy as well as some of the weirder things that have tickled our fancy. We’ve also got a look at some of the most interesting titles from our weekly Bookshelf feature, brought to life by the excellent Oscar Bolton Green, a round-up of our super-talented 2012 Graduates and a nod to the best gallery shows of the past year.
So if you’ve already ordered one, this is what you can expect come December and if you haven’t, well, we hope this whets your appetite – you can see more spreads on our shop page. We’re only printing 1,500 of these bad boys so order now to make sure you get your hands on one and remember postage and packaging included in the £35 price for ALL pre-orders placed before the end of November.
Orders will be shipped first week of December so the clock is ticking people – this is NOT a drill! Place your pre-order through our shop page now!
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity