So two short weeks ago we announced the first ever It’s Nice That Annual but so far we’ve only revealed the cover – until now. After weeks of painstaking selection, writing and a great deal of design work we are delighted to unveil some of the spreads from our new 264-page baby.
With more than 150 pieces of our favourite work from the past year there’s a great deal of graphic design, illustration, art and photography to enjoy as well as some of the weirder things that have tickled our fancy. We’ve also got a look at some of the most interesting titles from our weekly Bookshelf feature, brought to life by the excellent Oscar Bolton Green, a round-up of our super-talented 2012 Graduates and a nod to the best gallery shows of the past year.
So if you’ve already ordered one, this is what you can expect come December and if you haven’t, well, we hope this whets your appetite – you can see more spreads on our shop page. We’re only printing 1,500 of these bad boys so order now to make sure you get your hands on one and remember postage and packaging included in the £35 price for ALL pre-orders placed before the end of November.
Orders will be shipped first week of December so the clock is ticking people – this is NOT a drill! Place your pre-order through our shop page now!
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August