WeTransfer are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to Here, our creative symposium next month that takes place on 21 June in London and features some brilliant creatives from around the world.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets simply submit a photograph capturing where you are most creative, – it could be your desk, studio, workshop, park or anywhere else that fits the brief. The only stipulation is that you need to have taken the photograph and it must be 2560 × 1600px in size.
The winning entry will be featured on WeTransfer and in an article on It’s Nice That as well as getting two tickets to next month’s creative symposium. Entries must be sent in before Wednesday 5 June and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org where they will be judged by the WeTransfer team.
Good luck and hopefully see you at Here!
- Soshiki Hakase directs super cute music video that brings household objects to life
- Hardcore bands, basketball and You Tube experiments – introducing designer and illustrator Sam Bailey
- Is colour subjective? Disegno tests Johannes Itten's colour theory
- The Book of Everyone: customisation isn’t simply slapping a name on a mug
- Photographer Mark Hartman on travelling to Coney Island every day to make his Island series
- Illustrator Lizzy Stewart shares some gems from her bookshelf
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again