WeTransfer are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to Here, our creative symposium next month that takes place on 21 June in London and features some brilliant creatives from around the world.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets simply submit a photograph capturing where you are most creative, – it could be your desk, studio, workshop, park or anywhere else that fits the brief. The only stipulation is that you need to have taken the photograph and it must be 2560 × 1600px in size.
The winning entry will be featured on WeTransfer and in an article on It’s Nice That as well as getting two tickets to next month’s creative symposium. Entries must be sent in before Wednesday 5 June and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org where they will be judged by the WeTransfer team.
Good luck and hopefully see you at Here!
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio