WeTransfer are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to Here, our creative symposium next month that takes place on 21 June in London and features some brilliant creatives from around the world.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets simply submit a photograph capturing where you are most creative, – it could be your desk, studio, workshop, park or anywhere else that fits the brief. The only stipulation is that you need to have taken the photograph and it must be 2560 × 1600px in size.
The winning entry will be featured on WeTransfer and in an article on It’s Nice That as well as getting two tickets to next month’s creative symposium. Entries must be sent in before Wednesday 5 June and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org where they will be judged by the WeTransfer team.
Good luck and hopefully see you at Here!
- M/M (Paris) and the ongoing conversations that define its practice
- Mari Kanstad Johnson's wonderful work picks apart complex narratives
- Bradley Pinkerton’s projects combine handmade gestures with scanned-in textures
- Roberts Rurans uses acrylic paint to add depth and warmth to his illustrations
- The prodigal return of “iconoclastic” artist Danny Fox
- Jump into the world of Ben Jones’ post-internet, psychedelic paintings
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books