WeTransfer are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to Here, our creative symposium next month that takes place on 21 June in London and features some brilliant creatives from around the world.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets simply submit a photograph capturing where you are most creative, – it could be your desk, studio, workshop, park or anywhere else that fits the brief. The only stipulation is that you need to have taken the photograph and it must be 2560 × 1600px in size.
The winning entry will be featured on WeTransfer and in an article on It’s Nice That as well as getting two tickets to next month’s creative symposium. Entries must be sent in before Wednesday 5 June and sent to email@example.com where they will be judged by the WeTransfer team.
Good luck and hopefully see you at Here!
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)