WeTransfer are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to Here, our creative symposium next month that takes place on 21 June in London and features some brilliant creatives from around the world.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets simply submit a photograph capturing where you are most creative, – it could be your desk, studio, workshop, park or anywhere else that fits the brief. The only stipulation is that you need to have taken the photograph and it must be 2560 × 1600px in size.
The winning entry will be featured on WeTransfer and in an article on It’s Nice That as well as getting two tickets to next month’s creative symposium. Entries must be sent in before Wednesday 5 June and sent to email@example.com where they will be judged by the WeTransfer team.
Good luck and hopefully see you at Here!
- Oliver Jeffers, Yuri Suzuki, Anna Ginsburg and Jimmy Turrell at Nicer Tuesdays
- An exercise in colour and control: David Hockney’s 82 portraits and one still life at the RA
- Woodstock 1969 immortalised on film by iconic photographer Baron Wolman
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round