Print Liberation have been making shirts that satirically capture current events for a little while now and never seem to fail to hit the nail on the head. We’re pleased to announce they are our first guest posters on the new site.
To have a read of their mini-interview as well as what they’ve chosen this week click through to their guest post page below.
- “My personal work informs everything that comes after it" and other bits we learned at September's Nicer Tuesdays
- Xiang Guan’s Symbiotic Objects require a human component
- Alex Fergusson on the provocative and powerful nature of surface graphics
- Bendik Kaltenborn talks us through his retrospective book, collating ten years worth of work
- Meet music-obsessed graphic designer François Boulo
- César Pelizer’s 2D and 3D experiments are full of humour and imagination
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books