Print Liberation have been making shirts that satirically capture current events for a little while now and never seem to fail to hit the nail on the head. We’re pleased to announce they are our first guest posters on the new site.
To have a read of their mini-interview as well as what they’ve chosen this week click through to their guest post page below.
- “Noise, exertion and rebellion”: Ari Marcopoulos’ latest exhibition, Machine
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Greg Barth puts world peace to a public vote in satirical film, Epic Fail
- Julia Petrova conveys mystery and darkness in her landscape illustrations
- Deividas Buivydas documents Boston, Lincolnshire, a town known as “the face of Brexit"
- Justin Sloane applies his blunt and nuanced ethos to multidisciplinary design
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s