Print Liberation have been making shirts that satirically capture current events for a little while now and never seem to fail to hit the nail on the head. We’re pleased to announce they are our first guest posters on the new site.
To have a read of their mini-interview as well as what they’ve chosen this week click through to their guest post page below.
- Artist Matthew F Fisher paints seascapes and wildlife with vivid precision
- Hayley Louisa Brown on travelling to Memphis as part of Ace & Tate's Creative Fund
- Photographer Roe Ethridge’s images blur the lines between commercial and sentimental
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich