Print Liberation have been making shirts that satirically capture current events for a little while now and never seem to fail to hit the nail on the head. We’re pleased to announce they are our first guest posters on the new site.
To have a read of their mini-interview as well as what they’ve chosen this week click through to their guest post page below.
- Bow down witches, it's a Best of the (cob)Web Halloween special!
- Photographer Philippe Chancel captures North Korea’s intensely choreographed ceremonies
- From a family-run “famzine” to a 30p grime mag, it's October's Things
- Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design