As mentioned earlier in the week, we are showing Issue #2 for the first time as part of London Design Week at The Dock.
The official launch though is not until next week (1 October) and all pre-order copies are getting shipped over the next few days. If you did order a copy look out for it very soon and if you still want to order a copy and receive the exclusive Rob Ryan screen print you’ve got until next Thursday to do so. At the same time we will release an updated list of stockists that it will be available from.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100