As mentioned earlier in the week, we are showing Issue #2 for the first time as part of London Design Week at The Dock.
The official launch though is not until next week (1 October) and all pre-order copies are getting shipped over the next few days. If you did order a copy look out for it very soon and if you still want to order a copy and receive the exclusive Rob Ryan screen print you’ve got until next Thursday to do so. At the same time we will release an updated list of stockists that it will be available from.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale