As mentioned earlier in the week, we are showing Issue #2 for the first time as part of London Design Week at The Dock.
The official launch though is not until next week (1 October) and all pre-order copies are getting shipped over the next few days. If you did order a copy look out for it very soon and if you still want to order a copy and receive the exclusive Rob Ryan screen print you’ve got until next Thursday to do so. At the same time we will release an updated list of stockists that it will be available from.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain