If You Could Collaborate has been open all week, and been received very well indeed. The exhibition however, only goes so far to explaining the full depth and scale of the twelve month project. So, here at It’s Nice That we’ve published and designed the accompanying catalogue charting all of the 33 projects, warts and all. Inside you’ll find behind the scenes photographs, sketches, interviews and final piece shots from some of the most prestigious names working in the creative industry today.
See all of the projects on the website and all details of the catalogue are now up on the It’s Nice That Shop.
- Helen Eunhwa Oh’s vivid illustrations draw the eccentricities from everyday life
- Diane Deschenaux’s abstract images explore Switzerland's farming industry
- Is postgraduate study right for you? A handy guide to help you decide
- Jan Novák’s conceptual typefaces and identities are both functional and clear
- Parisian studio Akatre on their music video for Grand Yellow
- Max Baitinger’s comic Birgit illustrates the ballsy decision to quit your job
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy