If You Could Collaborate has been open all week, and been received very well indeed. The exhibition however, only goes so far to explaining the full depth and scale of the twelve month project. So, here at It’s Nice That we’ve published and designed the accompanying catalogue charting all of the 33 projects, warts and all. Inside you’ll find behind the scenes photographs, sketches, interviews and final piece shots from some of the most prestigious names working in the creative industry today.
See all of the projects on the website and all details of the catalogue are now up on the It’s Nice That Shop.
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Effortlessly sleek art direction from Paris-based Romain Lenancker
- New York's Meatpacking district rebranded by Base Design to highlight area’s “contrasts”
- Being creative and looking at art: what can it do for mental health?
- Impossible perspectives and block-like figures in Mernet Larsen’s paintings
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Pentagram’s Emily Oberman brands Snoop Dogg’s new line of weed products
- How do you redesign Kinfolk? What does graphic designing for Wes Anderson involve? Can drawing get you girls?
- Inspire and being inspired: graphic designers who teach