If You Could Collaborate has been open all week, and been received very well indeed. The exhibition however, only goes so far to explaining the full depth and scale of the twelve month project. So, here at It’s Nice That we’ve published and designed the accompanying catalogue charting all of the 33 projects, warts and all. Inside you’ll find behind the scenes photographs, sketches, interviews and final piece shots from some of the most prestigious names working in the creative industry today.
See all of the projects on the website and all details of the catalogue are now up on the It’s Nice That Shop.
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Ewoudt Boonstra's new film looks at ideas, beer, pretzels and the internet
- Peter Steinhauer's colourfully symmetrical Singapore apartment blocks
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli