If You Could Collaborate has been open all week, and been received very well indeed. The exhibition however, only goes so far to explaining the full depth and scale of the twelve month project. So, here at It’s Nice That we’ve published and designed the accompanying catalogue charting all of the 33 projects, warts and all. Inside you’ll find behind the scenes photographs, sketches, interviews and final piece shots from some of the most prestigious names working in the creative industry today.
See all of the projects on the website and all details of the catalogue are now up on the It’s Nice That Shop.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery