If You Could Collaborate has been open all week, and been received very well indeed. The exhibition however, only goes so far to explaining the full depth and scale of the twelve month project. So, here at It’s Nice That we’ve published and designed the accompanying catalogue charting all of the 33 projects, warts and all. Inside you’ll find behind the scenes photographs, sketches, interviews and final piece shots from some of the most prestigious names working in the creative industry today.
See all of the projects on the website and all details of the catalogue are now up on the It’s Nice That Shop.
- Lili des Bellons illustrates a fluoro world of monsters and robots
- Type tells Tales: Steven Heller and Gail Anderson explore the performative traits of type
- Things: The post full of positivity we received this April
- Photographer Louis De Belle’s unconventional portraits of New York commuters
- M35 creates a topographical identity for a project about Australia's rural landscape
- We speak to the three creatives behind a Nigerian-focused editorial and film for Kenzo
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again