Fifty-three of the UK’s leading artists and designers have created a unique collection of art inspired by Shelter’s House of Cards campaign. Participating artists include Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, David Bailey, Rankin, Kyle Cooper and M/M (Paris).
The identity for the campaign, event, exhibition catalogue and a limited-edition box of A5 playing cards was designed by Pentagram.
Exhibition runs 24 — 28 September at Haunch of Venison, 6 Burlington Gardens. W1S 3ET
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs