Fifty-three of the UK’s leading artists and designers have created a unique collection of art inspired by Shelter’s House of Cards campaign. Participating artists include Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, David Bailey, Rankin, Kyle Cooper and M/M (Paris).
The identity for the campaign, event, exhibition catalogue and a limited-edition box of A5 playing cards was designed by Pentagram.
Exhibition runs 24 — 28 September at Haunch of Venison, 6 Burlington Gardens. W1S 3ET
- Dressed in Black: the resolute book covers of the Spektrum series
- Dima Shriyeav’s textured poster designs incorporate hand-drawn and digital elements
- Hai-Hsin Huang’s detailed and delicate illustrations present “the lightness of being”
- Laurent Eisler draws playful figures in “precariously balanced compositions”
- Small Gods magazine explores “anomalies of the drone”
- Adam Wells animates Love and Radio’s Dan Deacon interview through obtuse vignettes
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s