Fifty-three of the UK’s leading artists and designers have created a unique collection of art inspired by Shelter’s House of Cards campaign. Participating artists include Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, David Bailey, Rankin, Kyle Cooper and M/M (Paris).
The identity for the campaign, event, exhibition catalogue and a limited-edition box of A5 playing cards was designed by Pentagram.
Exhibition runs 24 — 28 September at Haunch of Venison, 6 Burlington Gardens. W1S 3ET
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?