Fifty-three of the UK’s leading artists and designers have created a unique collection of art inspired by Shelter’s House of Cards campaign. Participating artists include Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, David Bailey, Rankin, Kyle Cooper and M/M (Paris).
The identity for the campaign, event, exhibition catalogue and a limited-edition box of A5 playing cards was designed by Pentagram.
Exhibition runs 24 — 28 September at Haunch of Venison, 6 Burlington Gardens. W1S 3ET
- Steph Wilson, DR. ME, Women Who and Benedict Redgrove at Nicer Tuesdays August
- Artist Emily Mae Smith’s pop motifs and witty compositions
- Meet the prop-maker building imaginary boyfriends
- Graphic designer Biba Košmerl takes on organised disorder and what it means to be a true modernist
- Bjenny Montero, an underground hero of melancholic comics
- Animator Hoji Tsuchiya's patchwork video for Japanese singer Uri Nakayama
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August