Scarves, t-shirts, magazines, books and felt records – it must be your weekly Things review. It’s also worth noting that we’ve moved studio to 95A Rivington Street, London EC2A 3AY, so please direct anything you want to show us there from now on in…
Anna Giertz Scarf for Hugo & Marie
A very special accessory from agency Hugo & Marie in the shape of a beautifully made silk scarf. The piece oozes quality from the beautiful jewellery-style black casing to the lightweight, hand finished silk. A product that would look special on pretty much anyone’s neck.
Troubleshooting by Molly Young and Christopher Luxton
It’s always tricky to really appreciate something you’d be looking forward to for a little while, but for some reason Troubleshooting didn’t phase me when I finally got my mits on it. Beautiful writing as always from Molly and some really intriguing illustrations from Chris – a very fine package, get one while you still can.
Lineread Issue 2 Produced by Michael Bojkowski at Linefeed
Lineread is the physcial incarnation of designer Michael Bojkowski’s blog, Linefeed. An opportunity for him to delve a little deeper into his already interesting content as well as an introduction to a new project called Disconnect the Fracture which you’ll be hearing mroe about on the blog soon I’m sure.
Dead Season Newspaper Designed by Chris Clarke
A publication by Limbo Arts, for the programme of Dead Season Live Events in Margate until the end of March. Beautifully put together by designer Chris Clarke, the whole piece feels as it’s come straight out of Margate, in a good way.
Hallo I Love You! from Tincture and Tonic records
Nice to see a small start-up record company trying to things a little differently. Walk me to the Sea is the first record on Tincture and Tonic records, and slips satisfyingly into a fuzzy felt case. Why not, eh?
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations