Firstly, Happy Easter to all our readers – we’re on a bank holiday in the UK today so we’re having a day rest from posting. All is not lost though, as regardless of holidays, it’s a Monday so our weekly guest poster must be introduced.
This week we have a man with many strings to his bow – Ben Terrett. In Ben you’re not just looking at one of the Directors of Newspaper Club, who were recent winners of the coveted Design of the Year in Graphics, you’re also looking at a partner of design studio RIG, creative director of Wieden + Kennedy’s Guardian account and all round top bloke.
- Artful fashion reportage from New York photographer Landon Nordeman
- My Name is Wendy creates beautiful posters celebrating French poet Stéphane Mallarmé
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour’s cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids’ “graduation”
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity