Firstly, Happy Easter to all our readers – we’re on a bank holiday in the UK today so we’re having a day rest from posting. All is not lost though, as regardless of holidays, it’s a Monday so our weekly guest poster must be introduced.
This week we have a man with many strings to his bow – Ben Terrett. In Ben you’re not just looking at one of the Directors of Newspaper Club, who were recent winners of the coveted Design of the Year in Graphics, you’re also looking at a partner of design studio RIG, creative director of Wieden + Kennedy’s Guardian account and all round top bloke.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s