Firstly, Happy Easter to all our readers – we’re on a bank holiday in the UK today so we’re having a day rest from posting. All is not lost though, as regardless of holidays, it’s a Monday so our weekly guest poster must be introduced.
This week we have a man with many strings to his bow – Ben Terrett. In Ben you’re not just looking at one of the Directors of Newspaper Club, who were recent winners of the coveted Design of the Year in Graphics, you’re also looking at a partner of design studio RIG, creative director of Wieden + Kennedy’s Guardian account and all round top bloke.
- "Finding new ideas is about breaking the cycle”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays February
- Nelly Ben Hayoun takes us 1,750 metres underground
- March Diary: where to go and what to see
- My First: a closer look at designer Bruce Usher and illustrator Antti Kalevi's book, I Can Speak With Shapes
- Bill Rebholz’s lengthy illustrations full of shapely narratives
- Anthony Burrill’s new book urges you to Make It Now!
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process