Firstly, Happy Easter to all our readers – we’re on a bank holiday in the UK today so we’re having a day rest from posting. All is not lost though, as regardless of holidays, it’s a Monday so our weekly guest poster must be introduced.
This week we have a man with many strings to his bow – Ben Terrett. In Ben you’re not just looking at one of the Directors of Newspaper Club, who were recent winners of the coveted Design of the Year in Graphics, you’re also looking at a partner of design studio RIG, creative director of Wieden + Kennedy’s Guardian account and all round top bloke.
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Mattis Dovier’s weird and wonderful 8-bit dot animation for XXX’s music video
- Jessica Lehrman's photographic document of social revolution, Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Siang find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale