Firstly, Happy Easter to all our readers – we’re on a bank holiday in the UK today so we’re having a day rest from posting. All is not lost though, as regardless of holidays, it’s a Monday so our weekly guest poster must be introduced.
This week we have a man with many strings to his bow – Ben Terrett. In Ben you’re not just looking at one of the Directors of Newspaper Club, who were recent winners of the coveted Design of the Year in Graphics, you’re also looking at a partner of design studio RIG, creative director of Wieden + Kennedy’s Guardian account and all round top bloke.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli