This year’s graduating year at Camberwell College of Arts have evidently been working hard over the last couple of months. Not content with simply hanging their degree show, their college have also commissioned a website to archive the work of every student in the class of ’09.
Browse through all the courses, students, and events that have taken place during their three year residency and to see it all in the flesh, pop along to their private view tonight with all details on the site too.
- Meet the French illustrator creating part-animal, part-human Frankenmonsters
- Creative insights from designer Craig Winslow and digital illustrator Syd Weiler
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August