It is fair to say we are a little in love with Andy Rementer and his playful, colourful illustrations. Hailing from the USA, Andy has a very impressive portfolio including work for The New York Times, MTV and Warner Brothers. Not only has he done solo and group shows all over the world, he was also recently made a Young Gun by the Art Directors Club.
It’s hard to condense Andy’s work into a few sentences because there’s so much of it that thrills us. Last month we wrote about his crazy illustrations for this year’s ELCAF including a host of sad plant-pots and popping-out eyes. Andy also teamed up with Honet earlier in the year to make a whimsical animation based around Lacoste’s alligator logo and I Wish I Knew was a series of paintings surrounding the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple.
Andy is hopping across the pond to talk at Here 2013 this June offering a unique opportunity to see him speak and see why we at It’s Nice That are such big fans of the guy. We can’t frankly wait to get an insight into the mind of Andy and his hilarious creations.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
We hope to see you there! Register now to avoid disappointment as there are only a limited number of tickets left.
Group discounts for Here are available – please email email@example.com. If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant