Back in October we told you all about a super exciting competition held by Nissan, offering budding photographers the chance to go to Tokyo to check out their 2013 Motor Show, with an extra prize exclusive to It’s Nice That readers for a trip for two to Berlin.
We’re very excited to announce that the winner of the trip to Berlin has now been chosen! The competition asked entrants to send over an image on the theme of “Urban Life”, and the winning shot, taken by Albert Elm, is cheeky and gritty without giving in to a cliché’d urban skyline. Albert’s keen eye scouted out a burst of vibrant colour in what can be a monotonous landscape, asking more questions than it provides answers in a way that only the most interesting photographs do. Wooooo! Well done Albert! Send us a postcard, will ya?
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs