Studio Verse are a Melbourne-based gang of designers producing work across digital, print, branding and type. Most notably they’re contributing designers to the highly respected Process Journal, sister publication to MADE Quarterly, that explores the very best of antipodean and global design.
The seventh instalment of the journal contains features on some of our favourite designers including Studio Dumbar, This Is Real Art and even the guys who created the font we use on the site, Colophon. Naturally the design of the publication itself is first-rate, adopting a simple grid that allows the work to take centre stage.
Issue eight of Process is ready to drop very soon and, we’re assured, set to be the best yet, with better stock, faster distribution, cheaper shipping and the same quality content. We’re looking forward to it enormously!
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli