Studio Verse are a Melbourne-based gang of designers producing work across digital, print, branding and type. Most notably they’re contributing designers to the highly respected Process Journal, sister publication to MADE Quarterly, that explores the very best of antipodean and global design.
The seventh instalment of the journal contains features on some of our favourite designers including Studio Dumbar, This Is Real Art and even the guys who created the font we use on the site, Colophon. Naturally the design of the publication itself is first-rate, adopting a simple grid that allows the work to take centre stage.
Issue eight of Process is ready to drop very soon and, we’re assured, set to be the best yet, with better stock, faster distribution, cheaper shipping and the same quality content. We’re looking forward to it enormously!
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant