Studio Verse are a Melbourne-based gang of designers producing work across digital, print, branding and type. Most notably they’re contributing designers to the highly respected Process Journal, sister publication to MADE Quarterly, that explores the very best of antipodean and global design.
The seventh instalment of the journal contains features on some of our favourite designers including Studio Dumbar, This Is Real Art and even the guys who created the font we use on the site, Colophon. Naturally the design of the publication itself is first-rate, adopting a simple grid that allows the work to take centre stage.
Issue eight of Process is ready to drop very soon and, we’re assured, set to be the best yet, with better stock, faster distribution, cheaper shipping and the same quality content. We’re looking forward to it enormously!
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan