Berlin Fashion Film Festival has announced details of this year’s event, which takes place on 2 and 3 June this year. The event has doubled in size this year, and will take place at the Alte Teppichfabrik. Programming now includes panel discussions, case study presentations and masterclasses on topics including “creating content for a multidimensional world” and “learn from creative disciplines for better outcomes in a business and society.”
The organisers will also launch Creative Speed Dating sessions, “aimed at encouraging creatives from the fashion, film and advertising industries to work together.” They explain: “filmmakers, productions companies, brands and advertising agencies will have the opportunity to speak one‐on‐one to present and listen to selected proposals and collaboration prospects.”
For more information on the full programme visit the website here.
- Damien Maloney talks about how he became a "self-taught hobbyist photographer"
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos