This Friday night I will be up in Newcastle with Alex and another project I co-run, ‘If You Could’.
To be exhibitited at the fire station in Newcastle as part of the prestigious Design Event 07 we’ve asked 12 of the finest creatives to draw us up a blueprint for change, responding to the question ‘If you could design anything to improve the way we live – what would it be?’ . Contributors include Rob Ryan, James Goggin (pictured), Jeremyville, Jasmine Raznahan, Hyperkit, Emmi Salonen, Anthony Burrill, Andrew Rae, Adam Hayes, thomas.matthews, Demelza Hill and Pierre Vanni.
In true ‘If You Could’ fashion we’re also involving visitors to the event and asking for their respose to question. All these answers will be dispayed alongside the framed images on smaller blueprints. Check out the images on our flickr.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations