I’ve been waiting to post these guys after stumbling across them over a year ago when having lunch in a studio next to their barge.
Now you don’t hear that very often, and maybe you haven’t heard of Hammer & Tongs, but I can guarantee you’ve seen their music videos, films, viral, commercials and more.
An interesting little site too with a great ‘cinema’ section where you can watch some absolute classic moving image. Including this week’s monday morning music video (back by popular demand!) which is the brilliant oversized puppet versions of Supergrass with ‘Pumping on Your Stereo’. You can view it in the cinema (pictured) or on the youtube link below. Enjoy your week, it’s getting warmer!
- The idyllic and relatable still lifes of Bradley Kerl
- We spoke to the director behind Young Thug's "Wyclef Jean" video
- Illustrator Marina Pcheliakova’s happy characters follow a range of leisure pursuits
- A closer look at the work of “performer and plastic artist” Caroline Denervaud
- Oriele Steiner’s naive pastel works interpret the world around her
- Alan Resnick animates the adventures of his odd little character Johnny Bubble
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant