I’ve been waiting to post these guys after stumbling across them over a year ago when having lunch in a studio next to their barge.
Now you don’t hear that very often, and maybe you haven’t heard of Hammer & Tongs, but I can guarantee you’ve seen their music videos, films, viral, commercials and more.
An interesting little site too with a great ‘cinema’ section where you can watch some absolute classic moving image. Including this week’s monday morning music video (back by popular demand!) which is the brilliant oversized puppet versions of Supergrass with ‘Pumping on Your Stereo’. You can view it in the cinema (pictured) or on the youtube link below. Enjoy your week, it’s getting warmer!
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection