I’ve been waiting to post these guys after stumbling across them over a year ago when having lunch in a studio next to their barge.
Now you don’t hear that very often, and maybe you haven’t heard of Hammer & Tongs, but I can guarantee you’ve seen their music videos, films, viral, commercials and more.
An interesting little site too with a great ‘cinema’ section where you can watch some absolute classic moving image. Including this week’s monday morning music video (back by popular demand!) which is the brilliant oversized puppet versions of Supergrass with ‘Pumping on Your Stereo’. You can view it in the cinema (pictured) or on the youtube link below. Enjoy your week, it’s getting warmer!
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting