Good Magazine is a project by the design studio Open that aims, in their words, ‘to provide a platform for the ideas, people, and businesses that are driving change in the world’. While it exists as a print magazine, it also manifests itself in documentary films, events and online content, such as this pictorial examination of American homelessness.
Not only this, but if you subscribe to Good for one year, 100% of your subscription cost will be donated to a charitable cause. Shame it’s only available to USA and Canada.
- 71-year-old, formerly homeless Romanian collage artist Ion Bârlādeanu opens first UK show
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know