Good Magazine is a project by the design studio Open that aims, in their words, ‘to provide a platform for the ideas, people, and businesses that are driving change in the world’. While it exists as a print magazine, it also manifests itself in documentary films, events and online content, such as this pictorial examination of American homelessness.
Not only this, but if you subscribe to Good for one year, 100% of your subscription cost will be donated to a charitable cause. Shame it’s only available to USA and Canada.
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A well-crafted, shapeshifting print project celebrating 100 years of design manifestos
- Movers and image-makers: a masterclass in fashion photography from Nick Knight
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michaels
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)