Good Magazine is a project by the design studio Open that aims, in their words, ‘to provide a platform for the ideas, people, and businesses that are driving change in the world’. While it exists as a print magazine, it also manifests itself in documentary films, events and online content, such as this pictorial examination of American homelessness.
Not only this, but if you subscribe to Good for one year, 100% of your subscription cost will be donated to a charitable cause. Shame it’s only available to USA and Canada.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant