Colonel Blimp director Dougal Wilson has recently worked on the Bat For Lashes ‘What’s A Girl To Do?’ music video.
The latest from the man that brought you Benny Benassi’s ‘Satisfaction’, Dizzee Rascal’s ‘Dream’ and Jarvis’ ‘Dont Let Him Waste Your Time’. This latest installment is brilliant.
Via Viewers Like You
- Designer Collin Fletcher’s rich portfolio of music-related projects
- Mainframe turns the movements of recognisable objects on their head
- Local Characters: Anna Kulachek typographically depicts her hometown of Moscow
- Illustrator and animator Steph Hope’s cast of weird and wonderful characters
- Interactive magazine The Exposed searches for utopia in issue two
- Street View: Photographs of Urban Life, displays 100 years of photography
- Netflix launches new documentary series Abstract: The Art of Design with a stellar lineup
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- Juventus football club given a new identity by Interbrand
- Maziyar Pahlevan’s monochrome portfolio is full of typographic experiments
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters