Colonel Blimp director Dougal Wilson has recently worked on the Bat For Lashes ‘What’s A Girl To Do?’ music video.
The latest from the man that brought you Benny Benassi’s ‘Satisfaction’, Dizzee Rascal’s ‘Dream’ and Jarvis’ ‘Dont Let Him Waste Your Time’. This latest installment is brilliant.
Via Viewers Like You
- Yukai Du transports us to galaxies far, far away in TED-Ed animation
- Illustration galore: it's February's Things!
- The past, present and future of gaming on The It’s Nice That Podcast
- Photographer Enda Bowe searches for light and beauty in At Mirrored River
- Dive into the trippy 3D world of Vector Meldrew in his latest video for Addison Groove
- Finnish illustrator Daniel Stolle’s atmospheric editorial illustrations
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Apple to open its Norman Foster-designed campus in April