This book is now a decade old and apparently out of print, which is a terrible thing as it’s full of some of the most ridiculous and unintentionally beautiful vinyl covers ever deleted.
Luckily, retroCRUSH featured a selection from the book which can now be found in their “archives”. If you’re desperate for a copy, it seems like it’s also available from Amazon Marketplace.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery