Photographer Anne De Vries has updated since I last checked. In her own words Anne has embraced the digital photo revolution and is eager to think of what new role photography has next to all other visual media.
Pictured is one from a pair titled 2x openings, “the picture shows a reduced version of actions that take place at exhibition openings. the picture is printed with life-size hands on it and is hung at the same height when the original happening took place.”
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peak at its bookshelf
- Non-Verbal Club explores connections and ideas for new URSA identity
- Experimental and expressive independent magazines from 1914 - 2016
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale