Illustrator extraordinaire Ian Wright capped off a fantastic evening of talks at the Sense Loft last month. It was a real honour to have such a huge inspiration speak about his work and we were even treated to a rare insight into the back catalogue of his illustrations for the NME. A very special half an hour.
A fitting end to the current series of talks, a massive thanks to everyone who has spoken, supported or watched. We’re working on the next series expected some time in the new year. Watch this space.
- The idyllic and relatable still lifes of Bradley Kerl
- We spoke to the director behind Young Thug's "Wyclef Jean" video
- Illustrator Marina Pcheliakova’s happy characters follow a range of leisure pursuits
- A closer look at the work of “performer and plastic artist” Caroline Denervaud
- Oriele Steiner’s naive pastel works interpret the world around her
- Alan Resnick animates the adventures of his odd little character Johnny Bubble
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant