Illustrator extraordinaire Ian Wright capped off a fantastic evening of talks at the Sense Loft last month. It was a real honour to have such a huge inspiration speak about his work and we were even treated to a rare insight into the back catalogue of his illustrations for the NME. A very special half an hour.
A fitting end to the current series of talks, a massive thanks to everyone who has spoken, supported or watched. We’re working on the next series expected some time in the new year. Watch this space.
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- What are creatives' favourite words?
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled