Illustrator extraordinaire Ian Wright capped off a fantastic evening of talks at the Sense Loft last month. It was a real honour to have such a huge inspiration speak about his work and we were even treated to a rare insight into the back catalogue of his illustrations for the NME. A very special half an hour.
A fitting end to the current series of talks, a massive thanks to everyone who has spoken, supported or watched. We’re working on the next series expected some time in the new year. Watch this space.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations