Illustrator extraordinaire Ian Wright capped off a fantastic evening of talks at the Sense Loft last month. It was a real honour to have such a huge inspiration speak about his work and we were even treated to a rare insight into the back catalogue of his illustrations for the NME. A very special half an hour.
A fitting end to the current series of talks, a massive thanks to everyone who has spoken, supported or watched. We’re working on the next series expected some time in the new year. Watch this space.
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich