Illustrator extraordinaire Ian Wright capped off a fantastic evening of talks at the Sense Loft last month. It was a real honour to have such a huge inspiration speak about his work and we were even treated to a rare insight into the back catalogue of his illustrations for the NME. A very special half an hour.
A fitting end to the current series of talks, a massive thanks to everyone who has spoken, supported or watched. We’re working on the next series expected some time in the new year. Watch this space.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August