We’ve all heard of fantasy football, but ladies and gentlemen I present to you Garudio Studiage’s Fantasy Zoo. The London studio have chosen a hand-picked bunch of artists, given them an imaginary budget of £10,000 and create the “zoo of their dreams.”
The zoo will be at The Crypt Gallery, at St.Pancras Church, Euston Road, London, NW1 2BA, from Friday 27 November to Tuesday 1 December.
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Vibrant and bold work from French illustrator Mary Lou Faure
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood