We’ve all heard of fantasy football, but ladies and gentlemen I present to you Garudio Studiage’s Fantasy Zoo. The London studio have chosen a hand-picked bunch of artists, given them an imaginary budget of £10,000 and create the “zoo of their dreams.”
The zoo will be at The Crypt Gallery, at St.Pancras Church, Euston Road, London, NW1 2BA, from Friday 27 November to Tuesday 1 December.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label