We’ve all heard of fantasy football, but ladies and gentlemen I present to you Garudio Studiage’s Fantasy Zoo. The London studio have chosen a hand-picked bunch of artists, given them an imaginary budget of £10,000 and create the “zoo of their dreams.”
The zoo will be at The Crypt Gallery, at St.Pancras Church, Euston Road, London, NW1 2BA, from Friday 27 November to Tuesday 1 December.
- Photographer Damien Maloney on working intuitively and playing with reality
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos