We’ve all heard of fantasy football, but ladies and gentlemen I present to you Garudio Studiage’s Fantasy Zoo. The London studio have chosen a hand-picked bunch of artists, given them an imaginary budget of £10,000 and create the “zoo of their dreams.”
The zoo will be at The Crypt Gallery, at St.Pancras Church, Euston Road, London, NW1 2BA, from Friday 27 November to Tuesday 1 December.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity