Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren, better known as the Amsterdam based fashion–house Viktor & Rolf are amazing. If you got some time to kill we recommend
watching some of their fashion show videos which are breathtaking.
Our top3 are Russian Doll from 1998, No from 2008/2009 and their latest Cutting Edge Couture.
- “Imagination doesn’t compare to our real life design history”: Annie Atkins on the art of graphic design for film
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- Studio Frith on designing Alexa Chung's "formal but playful" fashion label
- Nathaniel Russell adapts his woodcut technique to create positive propaganda posters
- Adobe Stock launches Aesthetic Filters, making image searching even easier
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc