Really nice photography by Frederike Helwig. The German photographer studied photography at Bournemouth College of Art and Design from 1992 to 94 and received her first assignment whilst still at college from Terry Jones at i.D. From there she went on to work for The Face, Dazed & Confused, Vogue, American Vogue, Vanity Fair, American GQ and Teen Vogue.
The site is also worth a mention, designed by Field Projects it is effortless to navigate and see the full scope of work. Also, if you’re in Berlin this summer check out her show at Galerie für Moderne Fotografie that runs until 9 September 2010.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations