Really nice photography by Frederike Helwig. The German photographer studied photography at Bournemouth College of Art and Design from 1992 to 94 and received her first assignment whilst still at college from Terry Jones at i.D. From there she went on to work for The Face, Dazed & Confused, Vogue, American Vogue, Vanity Fair, American GQ and Teen Vogue.
The site is also worth a mention, designed by Field Projects it is effortless to navigate and see the full scope of work. Also, if you’re in Berlin this summer check out her show at Galerie für Moderne Fotografie that runs until 9 September 2010.
- Best of the Web: the stuff we found online that we just can't wait to show you
- Cartoonist Nathan Cowdry introduces a strange and wonderful world in his comic, Western Voyeur
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang