We are delighted to announce the final three speakers for our first conference, Future:Content that takes place next month. Morgwn Rimel (Director of The School of Life), Adam Gee (Commissioning Editor of Cross-platform Factual & Arts at Channel 4) and design legend Neville Brody are all added to the eight speakers that we announced at the beginning of the month.
Tickets are priced at £175 for the day long event that takes place at Shoreditch Studios on Wednesday 10 November. For all further details please check out the link below.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016