We are delighted to announce the final three speakers for our first conference, Future:Content that takes place next month. Morgwn Rimel (Director of The School of Life), Adam Gee (Commissioning Editor of Cross-platform Factual & Arts at Channel 4) and design legend Neville Brody are all added to the eight speakers that we announced at the beginning of the month.
Tickets are priced at £175 for the day long event that takes place at Shoreditch Studios on Wednesday 10 November. For all further details please check out the link below.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web