We are delighted to announce the final three speakers for our first conference, Future:Content that takes place next month. Morgwn Rimel (Director of The School of Life), Adam Gee (Commissioning Editor of Cross-platform Factual & Arts at Channel 4) and design legend Neville Brody are all added to the eight speakers that we announced at the beginning of the month.
Tickets are priced at £175 for the day long event that takes place at Shoreditch Studios on Wednesday 10 November. For all further details please check out the link below.
- Patrick Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colour characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU