We are delighted to announce the final three speakers for our first conference, Future:Content that takes place next month. Morgwn Rimel (Director of The School of Life), Adam Gee (Commissioning Editor of Cross-platform Factual & Arts at Channel 4) and design legend Neville Brody are all added to the eight speakers that we announced at the beginning of the month.
Tickets are priced at £175 for the day long event that takes place at Shoreditch Studios on Wednesday 10 November. For all further details please check out the link below.
- Brooklyn-based Jyan Ku’s naive pastel works are oddly charming
- Jules de Balincourt’s vivid paintings of public spaces play with reality
- Harry Israelson photographs a renaissance fair in sunny California
- Pentagram’s Domenic Lippa designs the inaugural issue of YES & NO Magazine
- Introducing graphic designer Moonsick Gang
- “Non-league football is our punk rock” – Alex Brown’s work for Eastbourne Town FC
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again