Originally guest posted by James Houston
This nostalgic promo was created by fellow Glasgow-based filmmaker Tom Scholefield for Warp records.
Jamie Lidell sings to his cat in a sincere A-Ha inspired rotoscoped promo. Lovely. Check out the newly designed website.
- Designer Okuyama Taiki encourages you to “play freely” with his experimental posters
- Gijs Henselmans’ illustrations: absurd, gruesome, but always hilarious
- All That Glitters: inside the Barbican’s “vulgar” catalogue
- Graphic designer Fraser Muggeridge talks to us about his favourite books
- Architectural photographer Frederik Vercruysse captures serene and haunting spaces
- Gut magazine returns with a magic-filled second issue
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Juan Aballe’s photographs of pastoral landscapes filled with wanderlust
- Exclusive first interview with new UK Vice.com editor Jamie Clifton