Originally guest posted by Ill Studio
We are long time admirers of the 60’s italian radical architecture and anti-design movement for the visual aspect of it but also for the utopian way of thinking it represented. These guys broke the rules and principles of traditional architecture and design and there should be a movement like this for everything.
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peak at its bookshelf
- Non-Verbal Club explores connections and ideas for new URSA identity
- Experimental and expressive independent magazines from 1914 - 2016
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale