Alongside the exhibition (posted below) we have also released a pack of all of the prints at a smaller size from the Print Series 2008.
All prints 230mm x 162mm printed on Fedrigoni Freelife Vellum 290gsm, with foreword by Adrian Shaughnessy on Splendorlux 350gsm. Housed in a foil blocked sleeve, hand editioned and limited to 1,500 copies.
Contributions from Genevieve Gauckler, Anthony Burrill, Tom Gauld, Rob Ryan, Kate Moross, Build, Kam Tang, The Designer’s Republic, Ian Wright, Alex Trochut, Kate Gibb, HelloVon and Siggi Eggertsson among others.
More pics can be seen on our flickr link below and purchased from the If You Could shop and will be dispatched immediately.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity