Alongside the exhibition (posted below) we have also released a pack of all of the prints at a smaller size from the Print Series 2008.
All prints 230mm x 162mm printed on Fedrigoni Freelife Vellum 290gsm, with foreword by Adrian Shaughnessy on Splendorlux 350gsm. Housed in a foil blocked sleeve, hand editioned and limited to 1,500 copies.
Contributions from Genevieve Gauckler, Anthony Burrill, Tom Gauld, Rob Ryan, Kate Moross, Build, Kam Tang, The Designer’s Republic, Ian Wright, Alex Trochut, Kate Gibb, HelloVon and Siggi Eggertsson among others.
More pics can be seen on our flickr link below and purchased from the If You Could shop and will be dispatched immediately.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli