Alongside the exhibition (posted below) we have also released a pack of all of the prints at a smaller size from the Print Series 2008.
All prints 230mm x 162mm printed on Fedrigoni Freelife Vellum 290gsm, with foreword by Adrian Shaughnessy on Splendorlux 350gsm. Housed in a foil blocked sleeve, hand editioned and limited to 1,500 copies.
Contributions from Genevieve Gauckler, Anthony Burrill, Tom Gauld, Rob Ryan, Kate Moross, Build, Kam Tang, The Designer’s Republic, Ian Wright, Alex Trochut, Kate Gibb, HelloVon and Siggi Eggertsson among others.
More pics can be seen on our flickr link below and purchased from the If You Could shop and will be dispatched immediately.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos