Alongside the exhibition (posted below) we have also released a pack of all of the prints at a smaller size from the Print Series 2008.
All prints 230mm x 162mm printed on Fedrigoni Freelife Vellum 290gsm, with foreword by Adrian Shaughnessy on Splendorlux 350gsm. Housed in a foil blocked sleeve, hand editioned and limited to 1,500 copies.
Contributions from Genevieve Gauckler, Anthony Burrill, Tom Gauld, Rob Ryan, Kate Moross, Build, Kam Tang, The Designer’s Republic, Ian Wright, Alex Trochut, Kate Gibb, HelloVon and Siggi Eggertsson among others.
More pics can be seen on our flickr link below and purchased from the If You Could shop and will be dispatched immediately.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain