Alongside the exhibition (posted below) we have also released a pack of all of the prints at a smaller size from the Print Series 2008.
All prints 230mm x 162mm printed on Fedrigoni Freelife Vellum 290gsm, with foreword by Adrian Shaughnessy on Splendorlux 350gsm. Housed in a foil blocked sleeve, hand editioned and limited to 1,500 copies.
Contributions from Genevieve Gauckler, Anthony Burrill, Tom Gauld, Rob Ryan, Kate Moross, Build, Kam Tang, The Designer’s Republic, Ian Wright, Alex Trochut, Kate Gibb, HelloVon and Siggi Eggertsson among others.
More pics can be seen on our flickr link below and purchased from the If You Could shop and will be dispatched immediately.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"