Monday night saw the end of year celebratory exhibition for our ‘If You Could’ Print Series 2008. All the No.1 prints were on show as well as two very special original pieces of artwork from Ian Wright and HelloVon.
All of the artwork is available to be bid on over at the Auction page of the website, and the bidding will be capped at 2pm on December 19th.
Thanks to everyone who made it down to Kemistry to see the work, and we hope you all enjoyed yourself, even if it was a little cramped… The show runs until December 31st so plenty of time to see the pieces in all of their glory.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages