Monday night saw the end of year celebratory exhibition for our ‘If You Could’ Print Series 2008. All the No.1 prints were on show as well as two very special original pieces of artwork from Ian Wright and HelloVon.
All of the artwork is available to be bid on over at the Auction page of the website, and the bidding will be capped at 2pm on December 19th.
Thanks to everyone who made it down to Kemistry to see the work, and we hope you all enjoyed yourself, even if it was a little cramped… The show runs until December 31st so plenty of time to see the pieces in all of their glory.
- “Non-league football is our punk rock” – Alex Brown’s work for Eastbourne Town FC
- Artist Esther Watson reimagines the flying saucers her dad created as a child
- Clara von Zweigbergk talks us through her art direction for Danish brand Hay
- John Molesworth illustrates the hustle and bustle of Record Store Day 2017
- “The artistic process becomes a form of yoga”: artist Christopher Davison
- More vibrant, goblin-like characters from illustrator Alex Jenkins
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices