Monday night saw the end of year celebratory exhibition for our ‘If You Could’ Print Series 2008. All the No.1 prints were on show as well as two very special original pieces of artwork from Ian Wright and HelloVon.
All of the artwork is available to be bid on over at the Auction page of the website, and the bidding will be capped at 2pm on December 19th.
Thanks to everyone who made it down to Kemistry to see the work, and we hope you all enjoyed yourself, even if it was a little cramped… The show runs until December 31st so plenty of time to see the pieces in all of their glory.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf