Monday night saw the end of year celebratory exhibition for our ‘If You Could’ Print Series 2008. All the No.1 prints were on show as well as two very special original pieces of artwork from Ian Wright and HelloVon.
All of the artwork is available to be bid on over at the Auction page of the website, and the bidding will be capped at 2pm on December 19th.
Thanks to everyone who made it down to Kemistry to see the work, and we hope you all enjoyed yourself, even if it was a little cramped… The show runs until December 31st so plenty of time to see the pieces in all of their glory.
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- Carmel Buckley and Mark Harris disect the album covers of calypso singer Mighty Sparrow
- Robots, rules and corporate identity: inside issue three of Japanese football magazine Shukyu
- It's alright, we're alright: the world through the lens of Blaise Cepis
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich