Monday night saw the end of year celebratory exhibition for our ‘If You Could’ Print Series 2008. All the No.1 prints were on show as well as two very special original pieces of artwork from Ian Wright and HelloVon.
All of the artwork is available to be bid on over at the Auction page of the website, and the bidding will be capped at 2pm on December 19th.
Thanks to everyone who made it down to Kemistry to see the work, and we hope you all enjoyed yourself, even if it was a little cramped… The show runs until December 31st so plenty of time to see the pieces in all of their glory.
- Boot Boyz Biz: promoting community, not commodity
- Waving goodbye to July with our weekly Best of the Web
- The classical and the crude combine to represent the multiple facets of The Arab City
- Parquet Courts’ Andrew Savage on the interchanging influence of art and music
- Thee Drinkers: New exhibition conveys the joys and despair of having a few too many
- August Diary: where to go and what to see
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale