Haircuts for Men is your online source for men’s hairstyles, haircuts, shaving, skin care, hair care, photo galleries, and advice from barbers.
The idea presumably being you browse the gallery, pick the style you want, print it out and take it along to your barber. My favourite has got to be the screen and stage actor Patrick Stewart, who mistake me if I’m wrong, is bald.
- Submit Saturdays: Patrick MacDonald’s rich and characterful monochrome illustrations
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work