Jane Stockdale’s photography is pretty breathtaking. She hasn’t just got an obvious technical ability and compositional eye, but also a diversity and vibrancy in her subject matter. The idea of having a job where you can be with a professional footballer in a James Bond tank, or a Japanese bar as someone poses with an AK-47 or sitting inches away from Iggy Pop’s iconic stomach is one that I’m sure many are envious of.
Jane was our host for our last evening of talks and her half an hour is jammed packed with stories, musings and of course stunning photographs. Vimeo and iTunes linksare of course available from the talks page.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf