Wallpaper* magazine’s current Sex & Art Issue looks at exactly what you might expect – sex and art. The magazine Includes features from Peter Saville and Nick Knight as well as giving them the excuse to hold a week-long exhibition at KesselsKramer Outlet on Hoxton Square. The exhibition will feature over 200 ‘Tart Cards’ designed by all the big names as well as giving you the chance to have a thumb through the magazine itself…
Exhibition runs 22 June — 29 June
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity