Do you ever find waves of depression gliding through you when you flick through the endless fashion adverts in magazines? Do you ever feel like life’s a bit much when you’re ascending the escalator of Selfridges in a gormless haze? Yeah, high-end fashion can be a bit much.
The thing is, it’s not going anywhere, for the time being we can be utterly grateful to dynamic, Parisian design duo Anamorphee, whose campaigns and designs for top, luxury brands such as Hermes, Diptyque and Guerlain are enough to actually make you want to mortgage your house to buy into it all. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you want to make something fun, throw in some horses, ribbons and rainbows. Easy.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant