Do you ever find waves of depression gliding through you when you flick through the endless fashion adverts in magazines? Do you ever feel like life’s a bit much when you’re ascending the escalator of Selfridges in a gormless haze? Yeah, high-end fashion can be a bit much.
The thing is, it’s not going anywhere, for the time being we can be utterly grateful to dynamic, Parisian design duo Anamorphee, whose campaigns and designs for top, luxury brands such as Hermes, Diptyque and Guerlain are enough to actually make you want to mortgage your house to buy into it all. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you want to make something fun, throw in some horses, ribbons and rainbows. Easy.
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August