Do you ever find waves of depression gliding through you when you flick through the endless fashion adverts in magazines? Do you ever feel like life’s a bit much when you’re ascending the escalator of Selfridges in a gormless haze? Yeah, high-end fashion can be a bit much.
The thing is, it’s not going anywhere, for the time being we can be utterly grateful to dynamic, Parisian design duo Anamorphee, whose campaigns and designs for top, luxury brands such as Hermes, Diptyque and Guerlain are enough to actually make you want to mortgage your house to buy into it all. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you want to make something fun, throw in some horses, ribbons and rainbows. Easy.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations