Do you ever find waves of depression gliding through you when you flick through the endless fashion adverts in magazines? Do you ever feel like life’s a bit much when you’re ascending the escalator of Selfridges in a gormless haze? Yeah, high-end fashion can be a bit much.
The thing is, it’s not going anywhere, for the time being we can be utterly grateful to dynamic, Parisian design duo Anamorphee, whose campaigns and designs for top, luxury brands such as Hermes, Diptyque and Guerlain are enough to actually make you want to mortgage your house to buy into it all. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you want to make something fun, throw in some horses, ribbons and rainbows. Easy.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages