“I mean, yes, we’re sinking … but the music is exceptional.” Overheard on The Titanic is one of Austin Kleon’s many ‘blackout poems’, perhaps my favourite. I’m certainly sore I didn’t grab the wee version from 20×200 in time.
Also of note, Austin’s recent post ‘How to Steal like An Artist (And 9 Other Things Nobody Told Me)’ – a refreshing and brilliantly candid piece of writing about the creative process, whatever your discipline.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission "Kick over the statues"
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations