Clase BCN are an international Barcelona-based design studio specialising in print, fashion, signage and web. Founded by Claret Serrahima in 1978 they have a pedigree that few small studios can match, with a team numbering only ten and an output that’s as polished as they come. Eschewing any specific style, the studio very much maintains a holistic approach to the design process and has amassed a crisp and communicative body of work throughout all areas of their practice.
Having worked with almost every type of client out there it’s tricky to choose exactly which pieces of work to show you, but their beautifully bound books are pretty delicious, so for the time being sink your teeth into these sumptuous volumes.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood