Clase BCN are an international Barcelona-based design studio specialising in print, fashion, signage and web. Founded by Claret Serrahima in 1978 they have a pedigree that few small studios can match, with a team numbering only ten and an output that’s as polished as they come. Eschewing any specific style, the studio very much maintains a holistic approach to the design process and has amassed a crisp and communicative body of work throughout all areas of their practice.
Having worked with almost every type of client out there it’s tricky to choose exactly which pieces of work to show you, but their beautifully bound books are pretty delicious, so for the time being sink your teeth into these sumptuous volumes.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity