Clase BCN are an international Barcelona-based design studio specialising in print, fashion, signage and web. Founded by Claret Serrahima in 1978 they have a pedigree that few small studios can match, with a team numbering only ten and an output that’s as polished as they come. Eschewing any specific style, the studio very much maintains a holistic approach to the design process and has amassed a crisp and communicative body of work throughout all areas of their practice.
Having worked with almost every type of client out there it’s tricky to choose exactly which pieces of work to show you, but their beautifully bound books are pretty delicious, so for the time being sink your teeth into these sumptuous volumes.
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michael
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg in new monograph
- Ronni Campana's photographic collection of badly repaired cars
- Founder and editor-in-chief of Intern Magazine Alec Dudson shares his favourite books
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)