Hey kids, how’s it going? Bet you’re enjoying the good weather out there aren’t you? We are too – in fact we’re enjoying it more than you because we’ve got some exciting, weather-related news that we’ve been hanging on to for ages, just waiting for the sun to rear its glorious golden head. You see way back when it was miserable and cold, we commissioned a few of our favourite illustrators to produce some beautiful, summery T-shirt designs for you all to enjoy when the warmer months came. So here we are with a whole stack of them, ready to wear out and about, perhaps with some shades on your face and a 99 in your hand.
The tees come courtesy of four of our favourite illustrators, Oscar Bolton-Green, Jordy Van Den Nieuwendijk, Ted Parker and Santtu Mustonen, and feature imagery that’s designed to get you in the mood for summer. We’ve also printed a fresh batch of our trademark Nice Face tees and some brand new Company of Parrots (that’s the name of our shop) logo tees, designed by the brilliant Steven Harrington.
As you’ve probably noticed, we pretty much spent our entire budget on making sure the quality of these bad boys was up to scratch, so we took up the modelling duties ourselves and flaunted our wares on a cold Shoreditch curbside so you could get an idea of what they look like with people in them. Great! Anyway, get one while it’s hot or live to regret it forever. Just LOOK how happy they made us!
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU