People of the internet, take a bow. There’s something thrilling about the proliferation of creative mickey-taking which accompanies many major news events both in terms of the speed of the responses and the care and attention that goes into them (as witnessed with the excellent Photoshoplooter Tumblr last year).
Now you may or may not be aware that yesterday loveable buffoon/ruthless career politician Mayor of London Boris Johnson got stuck dangling on a zip wire (as shown in this video).
And within hours the Photoshoppers of the world got cracking doing what they do best, i.e. taking the bizarre image of one of the UK’s most powerful political figures and playing around with it. DangleBoris is encouraging and showcasing the efforts and take our word for it, it’s a must-visit site, being updated all the time. Our personal favourites include Chuck Borris and Angry Birds Boris but the sheer amount means you’re sure to find something that tickles your fancy.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations