Oh boy, we love Daniel Brereton (aka Dan has Potential), everything he draws or paints or embroiders, as is the case of these wall-hanging wonders for Urban Outfitters, is a vivid illustrative delight.
He reappropriates relic-like symbolism for his contemporary cultural artefacts – Haitian voodoo flags inspired these particular textiles – and delivers his own unique and mystical narrative through the omnipotent beings, trans-dimensional portals and black magic vases that populate the tapestries.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant