Ed Phillips is a man of many talents for not only has he managed to produce some beautiful photographs at the ripe old age of just 19 but he also possesses the mightily rare ability to make hedges interesting. Yes you heard right – Ed’s photographs give those green prickly things a whole new lease of life thanks to his stunning eye for composition.
Thoughtfully snapping his globetrotting way across Southern California his collection of photographs with their dreamy carefree tones beat any postcard holiday souvenir hands down. Clearly not a man of many words, this project is all he is giving away for now but with youth on his side and an obviously ability for photography to match, watch this space for I bet you anything this won’t be the last you hear of Ed…
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"